SPECIATION help required:

'Toby' H D Bradshaw toby at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 21 11:55:36 EST 1996

Try Coyne (1992) Nature 355:511-515.  It helps if you subscribe to the
belief that speciation is *defined* by reproductive isolation.  :)

Toby Bradshaw                       | (206)616-1796 (voice)
Center for Urban Horticulture       | (206)616-1826 (FAX)
Box 354115                          | toby at u.washington.edu
University of Washington            | You learn something new every
Seattle WA 98195                    | day if you start out dumb enough.