Cheetah bottleneck

Eric Cabot cabot at bangs.gcg.com
Thu Mar 21 09:23:38 EST 1996

In article <Do7yF7.Aqn at midway.uchicago.edu> mg16 at midway.uchicago.edu
 (Lord of the Flies) writes:

[stuff actually germaine to this thread excised]

>	Using a Medline keyword search for "cheetah and (population or
               ^^^^^^^^^
>evolution)" netted me a baker's dozen of articles published in the last
>ten years. That's the _entire_ literature on the species. The data seem
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^
Mark, I hope that you don't really believe that! You'd be surprised
at the list of Journals relevant to molecular evolution/population
genetics that are *not* indexed in Medline.   You'd have to search
additional databases to be confident that you'd seen all the modern
literature.

Eric L. Cabot
cabot at gcg.com
Standard Disclaimers Apply