I'm interviewing Dawkins on Tuesday what question to ask?

Keith Bradnam keith at evol.nott.ac.uk
Wed May 1 10:21:34 EST 1996

The Sandman wrote:

> Tomorrow I'm interviewing Richard Dawkins, author of The Selfish Gene, The
> Blind Watchmaker, River Out Of Eden, The Extended Phenotype and Climbing
> Mount Improbable. What questions would you ask if you were in my place?
> Please post replies asap.
>
> Tom Strickland

Getting away from his work, I would be interested in asking him about
"Richard Dawkins the Celebrity" (maybe that is really his work now).
In particular, I'm always struck by his appearances on that late night
intellectual chat show (BB2?  The Brains Trust?).
I remember him answering a question on whether is is useful to talk
of a football team having a "soul".
I couldn't help thinking "you're an evolutionary biologist...why are you
doing this?".

Keith