Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Fri Nov 22 04:43:29 EST 1996

In article <961121195000.2033 at>,
>I'm trying to track down a version of GDE (genetic data environment) that can
>run on a silicon graphics workstation running Irix. Any suggestions would be

	I have one (GDE 2.2) that "works". The only problem I have is
with menu colours. There is a little bug, so you need to browse the
menu with the right button in order to be able to read it.
	I think I had a solution for that, but the personn who
find it is not here at the moment. If anyone has the answer...

						Hope this helps,
P.S.: I can put the binary and sources in our ftp anonymous server
upon request, send me an email.
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France
tel :(France) 03 88 65 32 71 / (international) (+33) 3 88 65 32 71
e-mail : jeanmougin at
"C'est pas parcequ'on monte au banc, qu'il faut descendre a jeun." (Thiefaine)