HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARTH (6000 years, 8 October 1996)

Ed Rybicki ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Fri Oct 18 07:20:00 EST 1996

> Subject:       Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARTH (6000 years, 8 October 1996)
> : >Why exactly is the Bible any less reliable than any other form of historical
> : swallowed by a great fish but then I felt kind of clausterphobic so I
> : got out and swam home so I could make this post.
> : >I forgive you for this curse that you have levelled at me. After all, Christ
> : >forgave people that tortured and killed him.
> : I wonder if as a jew you have ever read the parts of the bible blaming
> : the crucifiction on the Jews?
> rather anti-Semitic in nature. The bible merely gives an account of the last

Right!  That's IT!!!  Pegasus Mail filter options ON, strike ANY
reference to :

- Bible

- Christ

- Semitic

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |   ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | rybicki at uctvms.uct.ac.za
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  phone: x27-21-650-3265
      7700, South Africa    |   fax: x27-21-689 7573
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html
    "Out here on the perimeter, there are no stars..."