RAPDs and Insect populations

Simon G. Potts sgp at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Sep 11 07:15:37 EST 1996

I'm interested in using RAPDs to investigate the population substructure of
a solitary bee, and would be grateful for any suggestions of relevant papers
using this technique with Hymenoptera or insects in general. Thanks in
advance,

Simon Potts

|  Dr Simon G. Potts,                                                     |
|  Division of Environmental and Evolutionary Biology,                    |
|  School of Biological and Medical Sciences,                             |
|  University of St Andrews, KY16 9TS, UK.                                |
|  Email: sgp at st-and.ac.uk   Vox: +44-1334-463508   Fax: +44-1334-463600  |