Speaking of GA's ...

Rafael Maldonado rafael at howard.med.utah.edu
Thu Sep 19 18:02:14 EST 1996

On 17 Sep 1996, Richard M Kliman wrote:
> It seems to me that this is one more piece of evidence that this group
> needs moderation.  Another admittedly unpalatable alternative is to get
> rid of bionet.molbio.evolution, and move discussions to
> sci.bio.evolution.  I'd rather see that done than to see one of the
> bionet newsgroups wrecked by persistent pseudoscientific and anti-scientific
> noise.

Specially if people like you insist in cross-posting this endless,
unrelevant to microbiology and technology thread to bionet.microbiology and
sci.bio.techology...(also was posted to sci.bio.misc; is it proper place?).

It is really funny: somebody compalint about, think of moderation and at
the same time make the most common sin fighted by all moderators. Please,
send the posts to relevant groups only!!!

Rafa

Rafael Maldonado                             | 'No te creas todo
room 6160 Eccles Institute of Human Genetics |  lo que leas en
Department of Human Genetics		     |  internet.'
University of Utah			     |
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112. USA.	     |  "Don't believe
Rafael.Maldonado at genetics.utah.edu           |  everything you read
Rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu	             |  in internet."
Tel: 801-581-4429			     |
Fax: 801-585-3910			     |