Calveria Tree disproves Evolution

James Foster foster at
Wed Apr 9 12:28:24 EST 1997

In article <m0wEVGg-0000b1C at> ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA ("Ed Rybicki") writes:

   From: ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA ("Ed Rybicki")
   Newsgroups: bionet.molbio.evolution
   Date: 8 Apr 1997 00:23:51 -0700
   Sender: daemon at

   Hear, hear...BUT maybe this should have been directed more generally;
   this one may be less of a rabid-dog fundamentalist than many B-)

I do hate to appear to be attacking any individual fundie.  I know
(and am related) to several and, frankly, they're a pretty OK bunch
socially.  But they all have this chip on their shoulder about being
attacked when someone disagrees with them.  And they all think they
are always right...hell, they have a direct line to God!  This is not,
and will never be, a "scientific" attitude.  A fundie doesn't have to
be rabid to be wrong.  The fellow in this group may not be rabid, but
he *is wrong*.
James A. Foster			email: foster at
Laboratory for Applied Logic	Dept. of Computer Science
University of Idaho		www:

pgp key available at: