Selection Pressures don't always work!

John R. Campbell campbejr at
Wed Apr 30 07:57:51 EST 1997

	Evolution depends upon selection pressures;  However, if this was
	really such a good means of cutting down on the less-than-fit,
	why are there so many STUPID people?

	Of course, have you noticed that in states where firearms are
	easily purchased by citizens that politeness is an evolutionary

	Sorry folks, I couldn't resist these observations-  they struck
	me funny (but please don't tell me I should've been selected
	against, OK?).

 John R. Campbell             Speaker to Machines                 soup at
  "As a SysAdmin, yes, I CAN read your e-mail, but I DON'T get that bored!"-me
   Disclaimer:	I'm just a consultant at the bottom of the food chain, so,
		if you're thinking I speak for anyone but myself, you must
		have more lawyers than sense.