PaleoChat

Matt Fraser mattf+ at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 3 20:44:37 EST 1997

Hello,

I thought that you folks might be interested in an online, real time chat
room called PaleoChat that is devoted to Paleontology, Paleoanthropology,
Paleoarcheology and Evolutionary Biology.  It can be found at the
following URL:

<http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoChat.html>

It does require a Java capable browser (the biggest drawback, as I see it)

Hope to see you there,

Matt Fraser
http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoChat.html

Matt Fraser                               "The Real World is very
                                            complex and chaotic,
mattf+ at pitt.edu                         so that, in order to survive,
                                   humans find it necessary to construct
                                           an illusion of reality."