MSF data base?

Thorsten Burmester burmeste at
Wed Feb 5 07:28:48 EST 1997

We are working with an alingment of some 45 proteins, covering about 950
positions. Would be 5 or 6 pages in a paper. We rather prefer to make it
available to the public in the net. Do you have any idea whether there is
a data base like GenBank etc. where you can submit such a big thing.

Cheers, Thorsten

Thorsten Burmester              Tel: (+33) 1 44 27 40 94
Institut Jacques-Monod          Fax: (+33) 1 44 27 52 65
CNRS et Universite Paris 7    email: burmeste at (preferred)
2 place Jussieu                   or tburmest at
F-75251 Paris CEDEX 05, France