MSF data base?

George Gutman ggutman at MEDED.MED.UCI.EDU
Wed Feb 5 11:13:58 EST 1997

Thorsten,

The EMBL has made such a service available.  They accept submissions of
sequence alignments, assign a submssion number, and make them available
for recovery by e-mail (and other means) using this submission number.

You should be able to get up-to-date information about this service by
sending a message to:

          NETHELP at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE

Cheers,

     George

* George A. Gutman                                              *
* Department of Microbiology            Tel:(714)824-6593       *
*          and Molecular Genetics       FAX:(714)824-8598       *
* University of California         INTERNET: gagutman at uci.edu   *
* Irvine CA 92697-4025                                          *