The Paleo Ring

Matt Fraser mattf+ at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 6 09:31:45 EST 1997

Hey All,

Those of you that have websites that promote paleontology,
paleoanthropology and evolutionary biology may be interested in joining
a Webring that I just started yesterday.  The concept is that a community
of similar interest web sites are linked in a circle, and once a "surfer"
enters, they can complete the circuit and sample everyone's sites (note
that the surfer is not trapped in any way, its just another way to get
linked).

You can check it out through my Paleo Page

   <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html>

Or more directly at

   <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoRing.html>

Join!  What do you have to lose?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Fraser                               "The Real World is very
                                            complex and chaotic,
mattf+ at pitt.edu                         so that, in order to survive,
                                   humans find it necessary to construct
                                           an illusion of reality."