Looking for help on papers..

Arturo Godoy Morales agodoy at KIRIKA.UVG.EDU.GT
Tue Feb 11 20:35:32 EST 1997

Dear Mol-Evol Members:

     Greetings once again from Guatemala.  Again, this is for help on
articles.  Some friends are looking for some articles, but in our lybrary
(which is the most complete in Guatemala, imagine) does not exist.  Either
because the lybrary does not receive the journal or because the journal is
no longer purchased.
     I apologize if my posting is not within the politics of Mol-Evol, but I
don't know who may I bother.
     Anyway, is anyone kindly enough to help us get these papers, either by
snail-mail, e-mail, internet addresses, etc.:

Carleton, M.D. 1980. Phylogenetic relationships in neotomine-peromyscine
rodents (muridea) and a re-appraisal of the dichotomy within New World
Cricetinae.  Miscellaneous Publication of the Museum of Zoology, V.
Michigan, 157: 1-146.

Carleton, M.D. 1989. Systematics and Evolution, pp.:7-141 in Advances in the
study of Peromyscus (Rodentia).  G.L. Kirkland, Jr. and J. N. Layne (eds.)
Texas Tech. U. Press, Lubbock. 366 pp.

Craccraft, J. 1982.  American Zoologist 22: 411-424 pp.

Faith, P. P. and P. S. Cranston. 1991. Cladistics 7:1-28 pp.

Felsenstein, J. 1984. Evolution 38: 16-24 pp.

Felsenstein, J. 1985. Evolution 39: 783-391 pp.

Felsenstein, J. 1986. Evolution 2: 130-143 pp.

Huckaby, D.G. 1973. Species limits in the Peromyscus mexicanus group.
Contributions in Science, L. A. County Museum of Natural History, 326: 1-24
pp.

Liebherr, J. K. 1991. Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington
93: 390-406 pp.

     Please, any kind of information on where and how to get this papers
also are welcome.  And again I apologize for the bother I cause.

     Thank you very much for your attention.

     Best wishes,
                  Arturo Godoy
                  Montserrat Marti
                  Genoveva Martinez

Arturo Godoy-Morales        * "Nothing is rich but the inexhaustible
Mail address:               *  wealth of nature.  She shows us only
M-112 P.O. Box 591828       *  surfaces, but she is a million fathoms
Miami, FL 33159-1828        *  deep."                 RALPH W. EMERSON
Tel.: +(502) 253 1471       * Home:2da. calle 16-67 zona 1
Fax.: +(502) 253 1471       *      Ciudad Capital, Guatemala
e-mail: agodoy at uvg.edu.gt   *      Guatemala, C. A.