Jurassic park lecture

Maarten van Roosmalen M.L.van.Roosmalen at biol.rug.nl
Tue Feb 25 09:03:25 EST 1997

Hi,

my prof, being a newbie on the web, asked me (his pH.D. student)
the following question:
'Could you search the internet for more information on ancient
DNA sequencing and retrieving DNA from insects captured in amber?'
He has to give a small lecture to a group of people who are going
to watch the movie 'Jurrassic Park' after that. He is supposed
to give more insight in the possibility of such a concept.

Now I ask your help:
Is there someone who can give me (references to) information
about real research done on ancient DNA sequencing, in particular
of dino's or extinct animals/insects?

Please mail me directly at the following address:
M.L.van.Roosmalen at biol.rug.nl

Thanks,

Maarten van Roosmalen
Mol. Genetics Dept.