A big Wonder to me

David Hagerberg " mik_daha" at luecology.ecol.lu.se
Tue Feb 25 15:20:43 EST 1997

thun wrote:

> I try to figure out if there is evolution or if everything was created
> and get confused when theres scientific proof of evolution and then
> theres the proof from the bible. Just lost here is all anyone gimme a
> idea where to go or what to read? Thanks Thun
> --
> A friend in recovery
> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/1586

Dear friend!

I don't think you are able to get scientific proofs neither from the
bible nor that there has been an evolution. That the living creatures
show diversity you are able to see yourself. You are also able to see
that there is a natural selection just by noticing that camels don't
survive in the Arctic region. So there are good signs of that an
evolution will take place. A good reading would be Darwin's "On the
Origin of Species by Natural Selection", because he had to start from
scratch in his thinking.

Curiously I would like to know, why this question is of importance to
you. Is it a matter of confidence in the bible or in science?

Best regards!

David