Sequence editor that can delete columns?

Robert J. Forster ac562 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Feb 27 14:38:13 EST 1997

Thanks to all of you who proposed solutions to my sequence selection
problem.  I have downloaded and installed Seaview and Phylo_win on my
HP-UX machine.  From a quick evaluation they look stable and very
useful.

I will also try Don's advice on how to use Seqpup's mask function to
select or unselect my areas of interest.  Hey this is great, I can get
the post-docs to use the HP and I can get my work done on my trusty mac!

Thanks again,

Bob Forster
Centre for Food and Animal Research
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada