Zinc fingers review reference needed

Francois JEANMOUGIN pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Jan 31 10:46:37 EST 1997

	Hi all,

	Sometimes ago, there was a discussion about a small DNA binding
domain. I though it was in this group, but I can't find it at
www.bio.net nor in DejaNews or AltaVista.
	Well, I don't need the discussion, but only the reference
given by a poster, about a review on such domains (probably only
about zinc finger domains).

	If the poster (or anyone else) can resend the reference,I will
be gratefull.
					Thanks for your help,
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France
tel :(France) 03 88 65 32 71 / (international) (+33) 3 88 65 32 71
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
"C'est pas parcequ'on monte au banc, qu'il faut descendre a jeun." (Thiefaine)