Kim Scheuringer kim at
Tue Jul 1 11:23:47 EST 1997

First of all, I want to thank you a lot for your enormous help to my
allignement-problem. Nevertheless there is another complication.

I want to make the protein-sequence-allignement only with several parts of
my aminoacids (e.g. 230 to 340) and don«t want to get rid of the rest of the
sequence. Is there a possibility or do I still have to cut?

Pleace can you help me once again?

Thanks a lot

\    _- _
 Kim Scheuringer   |    y-V----w-|n    __---,   | n n n n |    | n n n n |
    |  /´o o =O-O-O     oo oo    O O     O O    O O     O O
Student at the University of Graz and the Technical University of Graz
8010 Graz Rueckertgasse 11, Austria Europe
2500 Baden Am Flachhard 2, Austria Europe