Spam (was Re: justification for "maximum maximum likelihood")

Chris Fields cjfields at
Mon Jul 21 23:38:25 EST 1997

>I don't think that the systems are in place yet.
>On the moderation of b.m.e: we are only waiting for USENET approval and
>and a final check of my email system.  It will probably take longer than I
>expect, but we should be changed over to a moderated group soon.
>Jerry Learn

I dunno.  I've been browsing the BIONET groups the last few days, and there
are very few of the nasty postings that became common after the move.  I
hope it stays clean.

C. J. Fields
Grad Student
University of North Texas