Please, please moderate now.

Marc Buhler mbuhler at STOP_SPAMmail.usyd.edu.au
Fri Jul 25 08:56:28 EST 1997

I can see that there really are a number of interested readers who are
willing to use this newgroup (as I am) once the crud level drops off.

Please tell me it hasn't quite started yet ('cuz if it has then it isn't
yet good enough!).....  but let it begin SOON.

For some discussion sake, let me suggest two recent articles that I've
come across.... Iomio Tada makes a few interesting comments on evolution
of "supersystems" in "The Immune System as a Supersystem" (Annual Review
of Immunology 1997, vol.15 pp 1-13).

There is an article by Nowak et al., "Evolution of genetic redundancy"
in Nature (10.July, 1997; v388, pp167-171) that I would also like to
hear some comments on.

(signed) marc
...  to e-mail, delete the "STOP_SPAM" thingy
.