What is the most common genetic abnormally?

Eric Boyd seric at hypercon.com
Wed Jun 18 00:39:54 EST 1997

In article <5o7j8o$d8h at dailyplanet.wam.umd.edu>, sbcl at wam.umd.edu (perky
chick) wrote:

> : The most common genetic defect is being born *male*. Around sixty percent
> : of US parents consider this so serious that it requires immediate surgical
> : correction in the form of circumcision.
>
> are you implying that if you are circumsicized, you are no longer male? so
> what are you? certainly not female, do we ahve a gender class for this?

No. What I mean is that about sixty percent of parents in the US opt to
circmcise. This is a merciful decline from the all time high of 90% thirty
years ago.

I can only speculate that these parents think along these lines: Oh no,
a boy! What burdens and strife he will face! Oh well, we will fix him
as best we can with circumcision.

News Flash. Being a boy is perfectly okay. They do not need your surgical
assistance.

-seric