Moderation update.

James McInerney jamm at nhm.ac.uk
Fri Jun 27 08:43:54 EST 1997

Yes I know it seems like it is taking a long time to happen, but you are
all going to have to sit tight a little while longer.  The biosci people
seem to be in some kind of dissarray due to the management changeover.
I am waiting for some new contacts from them, but haven't received any
yet.

Hold tight.

James

p.s. Unfortunately, I am not psychic so I can't tell when all this is
going to happen.

8-)

gettit?
--
=========
James O. McInerney               email: J.mcinerney at nhm.ac.uk
Senior Scientific Officer,       phone: +44 171 938 9247
Department of Zoology,           Fax:   +44 171 938 9158
The Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road,
London SW7 5BD.
=========