Sequence editor that can delete columns?

harley at harley at
Mon Mar 3 17:36:19 EST 1997

In article <3314A3F7.1C33 at> ac562 at (Robert J. Forster) writes:
>From: ac562 at (Robert J. Forster)
>Newsgroups: bionet.molbio.evolution
>Subject: Sequence editor that can delete columns?
>Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:58:34 -0500
>Sender: ac562 at (Robert J. Forster)
If you wish, I can send e-mail you a zipped copy of my multiple sequence
alignment and management package DAPSA, which in its manual alignment mode
enables you easily to delete collumns of aligned bases (use the "-" key) and
is very user-friendly. Its currently a DOS version for the PC.