converting protein alignments to DNA

George Gutman ggutman at MEDED.MED.UCI.EDU
Tue Mar 4 12:36:08 EST 1997

I have a DOS (Turbo Pascal) program which will take a sequence alignment
in Clustal format, and using individual DNA sequence files in
Intelligenetics format will create the corresponding nucleic acid sequence
alignment.  The output can be in several formats, including one suitable
for PAUP.

Let me know f you would like to have it.

Cheers,

     George

* George A. Gutman                                              *
* Department of Microbiology            Tel:(714)824-6593       *
*          and Molecular Genetics       FAX:(714)824-8598       *
* University of California         INTERNET: gagutman at uci.edu   *
* Irvine CA 92697-4025                                          *