complex I in yeasts

Roman Szabo SZABOR at fns.uniba.sk
Wed Mar 12 04:07:51 EST 1997

Dear netters,
can anyone of you tell me whether there is a functional complex I of
mitochondrial respiratory chain in the yeast Yarrowa lipolytica? Any
comments or a reference would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
            Roman
    Roman Szabo                           e-mail:szabor at fns.uniba.sk
    Dept. Biochemistry
    Faculty of Natural Sciences            "Any similarity between
    Comenius University                     science and reality is
    Mlynska dolina CH-1, 84215 Bratislava   purely coincidental and
    Slovakia                                subject to change..."