evolutionary advantages of homosexual inclinations

Keith Christoffers christkh at umdnj.edu
Wed Mar 12 20:43:46 EST 1997

That's kind of interesting about the promiscuous apes, are you saying
that they're homosexual?  I think that bit about the lack of violence
may be a little far fetched.  Recently it has been brought to the
publics attention that information involving violent behavior of
primates has been squelched and supressed to some degree.  I remember
reading somewhere that non human primates had a 1000 fold higher
amount of primate-acide than humans.  I guess you can't use the word
murder because that would show a certain degree of intention.

On 10 Mar 1997 18:20:32 GMT, foster at cs.uidaho.edu (James Foster)