Evolution or Creation? You Decide :)

Ed Rybicki ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Mon Mar 17 02:03:06 EST 1997

> From:          BillyJack6 at aol.com
> Subject:       Evolution or Creation? You Decide :)

> Creation vs. Evolution
> What is the Better Explanation?
>    Hi.  My name is Bill Morgan.  I am a Registered Mechanical Engineer
> and I love science and learning about science.  I have been studying
> the Creation vs. Evolution for several years and have made this text
> file to present a clear, easy to understand case for Creation.  This
> case for Creation will be built using science.

...there follows endless pseudo-scientific semi-reasoning aimed at
justifying one narrow interpretation of old writings by a
pre-technological civilisation.

WHY DOES THIS SORT OF CRUD GET THRU???  PLEEEAAAAAAASE LET US HAVE
THIS FORUM MODERATED??????

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |   ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | rybicki at uctvms.uct.ac.za
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  phone: x27-21-650-3265
      7700, South Africa    |   fax: x27-21-689 7573
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

    "Out here on the perimeter, there are no stars..."