Evolution or Creation? You Decide :)

Joe Potter joe.potter at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 23 14:42:07 EST 1997

"Ed Rybicki" <ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA> wrote in article
<m0w6WS5-0000XiC at uctmail.uct.ac.za>

> ...there follows endless pseudo-scientific semi-reasoning aimed at
> justifying one narrow interpretation of old writings by a
> pre-technological civilisation.
>
> WHY DOES THIS SORT OF CRUD GET THRU???  PLEEEAAAAAAASE
> LET US HAVE THIS FORUM MODERATED??????

Ed,

	The post was simplistic. However, old "billyjack" did mention one very
interesting aspect of the problems with ToE, and that is sex. Yes, sex.

	As Niles Eldredege points out in "Reinventing Darwin" on page 217, if
nature is organized around the compulsion to leave as many copies of one's
genes --- why in the heck did the mixing of genes on a 50-50 basis arise???

	Hmmmm. I guess the genes wanted a little fun.

	Regards, Joe