Newsgroup name

Robert Jones R.Jones at sct.gu.edu.au
Fri May 2 04:10:50 EST 1997

Dear James & all,

I used to get a sense of stolid satisfaction from engaging creationists and
with seeing them engaged but now I think that life is just too bloody short.
There is enough accidental muddle headedness among earnest scientists
(myself included on ocassions) without having to deal with the willfully
muddle headed creationists.

I AM SICK OF HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH THE ENDLESS CREATIONIST POSTINGS.

By all means, let's change the name of the newsgroup.

Rob
Robert A Jones
School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Sciences
Griffith University
Nathan 4111
Brisbane
Australia