Time to change the newsgroup name?

Francois JEANMOUGIN pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Mon May 5 03:25:11 EST 1997

[Posted and mailed]

In article <5kcgb8$b6l at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>,
	James McInerney <J.McInerney at nhm.ac.uk> writes:
> O.K., we seem to have a certain amount of movement on this issue.

	Well, I will never say (or write) that Joe is loudmouth... I just
wrote about Joe, which had ideas abourt the name of the group (or, after
a week of discution, no better idea than evolution...). That was not clear
in my previous post.
	Also I don't think this will take so much time to moderate this
group, a set of moderator could be a good solution. Somme robots are
now available (or soon) that will allow a big flexibility in the
moderation process.

	For the moderation (and have some free time available to moderate
part of the posts...or can try to find some).

Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France
tel :(France) 03 88 65 32 71 / (international) (+33) 3 88 65 32 71
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
"C'est pas parcequ'on monte au banc, qu'il faut descendre a jeun." (Thiefaine)