Time to change the newsgroup name?

Francois JEANMOUGIN pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Mon May 5 03:25:11 EST 1997

[Posted and mailed]

In article <5kcgb8$b6l at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>,
	James McInerney <J.McInerney at nhm.ac.uk> writes:
> O.K., we seem to have a certain amount of movement on this issue.
[...]

	Well, I will never say (or write) that Joe is loudmouth... I just
wrote about Joe, which had ideas abourt the name of the group (or, after
a week of discution, no better idea than evolution...). That was not clear
in my previous post.
	Also I don't think this will take so much time to moderate this
group, a set of moderator could be a good solution. Somme robots are
now available (or soon) that will allow a big flexibility in the
moderation process.

	For the moderation (and have some free time available to moderate
part of the posts...or can try to find some).

							Francois.
--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
"C'est pas parcequ'on monte au banc, qu'il faut descendre a jeun." (Thiefaine)