Calliphora library wanted

Mary Beth Davis davisme at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed May 7 05:13:42 EST 1997

Hello -
   We are doing some studies on the evolution of the muscle myosin heavy
chain and would like to clone the gene from the blowfly Calliphora.  If
anyone has a genomic library from Calliphora and could send us an aliquot
we would really appreciate it.  Please contact me at the email address
below if you can send us a library or know of someone who might have one.
Thanks.
Mary Beth Davis
davisme at mail.med.upenn.edu

Dept. of Cell and Developmental Biology
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
245 Anatomy Chemistry Bldg.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6058            fax 215-573-7149