Creation, same as evolution.

Dusty55Art dusty55art at aol.com
Sun May 11 17:23:16 EST 1997

  Everything physical evolved from Gods laws by the path of evolution. Key
word creation by evolution on Yahoo. Or type
http://members.aol.com/dusty55art/index.htm
I have 30 illustrations with text, in a picture storybook that starts from
the very beginning of our universe, to the modern day earth. No magic, all
natural laws. I have 10 years of my spare time invested. Check it out and
see what you think. It takes about 25 minutes to complete. Get back with
me with your coments. I'm very interested.
Dusty55art  God's plan of evolution