Creation, same as evolution

Keith keith at pop.onwe.co.zanzibar
Thu May 15 16:17:53 EST 1997

dusty55art at aol.com (Dusty55Art) wrote:

>If you can believe that in seawater, one element can cling to another, and
>they both call for another, you can believe in evolution. However, all of
>this clinging together comes from a pattern of physics, designed by God.
>The laws that govern our universe were designed by him, to bring forth
>what's here, and what will come, by the path of evolution.
>http://members.aol.com/dusty55art/index.htm        or keyword creation by
>evolution on Yahoo.
>Dusty55art  God's plan of evolution

If you would like a good example of how creationists, in whatever
guise, like to spout utter trash in support of their own ideas, then
look at this site.  However, if its likely to annoy you, then don't.
Not a shred of good science or plausibility.  Great stuff!!  Perhaps
someone would like to link this to their page as a good example of
what to avoid when seeking the truth.  Even other creationists could
not see this as a decent attempt at getting others to believe!!

Keith

Don't knock at Death's door.  Ring the bell and run away.
He hates that.

(remove 'nzibar' from the end of address at top to reply by
e-mail)

Unsolicited e-mail is downloaded at a cost to the sender of
U$500.  All unsolcited mail will be replied to with an account
to this effect.