Time to change the newsgroup name?

Ed Rybicki ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Mon May 19 02:12:55 EST 1997

> To:            mol-evol at net.bio.net
> From:          "Joe Potter" <joe.potter at worldnet.att.net>
> Subject:       Re: Time to change the newsgroup name?

> Would Dr. Behe be an acceptable member here?

I should say...NOT.  But on the other hand, one doesn't join, it
isn't a club; what is said SHOULD be on the topic of molecular
evolution; if said person can expound intelligently on the topic, or
one related to it, then....
                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |   ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | rybicki at uctvms.uct.ac.za
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  phone: x27-21-650-3265
      7700, South Africa    |   fax: x27-21-689 7573
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time..."