library work (was:Re: (none))

Susan Hogarth sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed May 21 07:57:46 EST 1997

Zhang Jian wrote:

> Dear Sir or Miss:
>     I am interested in Molecular Ecolygy and Molecular Evolution. And I also want to find some information
> about Cellular Ecology, but unfortunately I didn't find any papers on BA and MEDLINE(keyword is "Cellular
> Ecology"). Would you help me to find some related papers?
>   Thanks a lot!

Is this for real? Maybe it's another high school student trying to get
his homework done <g>.

If you can't be bothered to learn to do a proper search, you should at
least know how to pester a _reference librarian_ into doing it - that's
what they get paid for!

--
Susan

"I must work harder."   -- Boxer (Eric Blair)