Straighting out the facts about evolution...

Joe Felsenstein joe at
Mon May 26 08:57:48 EST 1997

In article <33855425.4063 at>,
Gary Lum  <glum at> wrote:
>Can we please get this discussion out of bionet.microbiology and try
>leaving it where it belongs.

Other newsgroups will have to cope as best they can, but regular
participants in bionet.molbio.evolution will be pleased to hear that
progress is being made on moderating this newsgroup.  Hang on, relief
is coming.  Jerry Learn and James McInerney are working on it, I am told.

Joe Felsenstein         joe at     (IP No.