Straighting out the facts about evolution...

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Sun May 25 22:47:16 EST 1997

Rmcleod wrote:

> IF you take every single evolutionary change backwards.  From what did
> the whole process begin, and WHERE did that (atom?) come from?

OK, so if you can answer one single question, I might believe
in creationism:  Where did god come from?  You see, it is the same
kind of a question, really.  However, we know that evolution takes
place within species.  By extrapolation we can conclude that
it takes place between species.  IN fact, there is good evidence
that it has taken place.

OTOH, there is no logical evidence that creation took place.

--
                                                                   _
(__________) ``Necessity is the plea for every infringement     _.| |_
             speech in the House of Lords, November 18, 1783
Dale J. Chatham, WA5WNI                               dale at chatham.org
Member PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)       http://www.chatham.org