GPI sequence

Stephen A. Karl karl at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Tue Sep 2 13:21:57 EST 1997

Dear all,
  I am looking for published (which I have look for and not found) or
unpublished DNA sequences for Glucosephosphate isomerase from any mollusc.
I have done several literature searches as well as GenBank searches and
have found many sequences for human, pig, fly, etc. but none for Bivalves
or molluscs. I only need this for comparative purposes and am in no way
interested or intending to publish this (or any) Gpi sequences. So... even
if your sequence is unpublished, you do not have to worry about it being
prematurely released.  I am willing to enter into any contract that you
wish concerning the proprietary nature of the data.
  Thank you for any assistance you may be willing to give.  Please post
answers to my personal EMail address and not to the list.

Best wishes,
Steve

Stephen Karl
Department of Biology