Is giant bugs possible

Hauk Langlo Hauk.Langlo at stud.hivolda.no
Mon Sep 8 14:31:09 EST 1997

Dan O'Conner wrote:

> No their not

   OK O'Conner, I got your point. (I should probably stick to European
History, which I DO know a bit about) However, dont blame me for
whatching to much telly (Can't stand x files really). I read in a
norwegian science magazine ("Illustrert vitenskap" eg: Illustrated
science) that oxygen actually had a lot to do with organisms sizes in
general etc. I might be extremely wrong here, but I'm not just making
this up. I think that any "normal" person reading that article could
easily get the same ideas. I dont have much to do these days, so I might
look up that article and translate it into english and post it in this
forum.

Regards Hauk Langlo