Looking for beta testers
To promote more intensive testing of the forthcoming PUZZLE 4.0
we are looking for new beta testers. Please check the web page
for further information. As the program is very well-tested from
lab-internal studies we hope that no severe bugs will be found.
New features of version 4.0 compared to version 3.1 include
- computation of clock-like branch lengths
(also for amino acids and for non-binary trees)
- automatic likelihood ratio clock test
- two-state ML model for presence-absence data
- display of most probable assignment of rates to sites
- identification of groups of identical sequences
Please drop us a line (strimmer at zi...) with your comments!
Arndt von Haeseler