Looking for beta testers

Korbinian Strimmer strimmer at zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Sep 29 11:11:45 EST 1997

Looking for beta testers

To promote more intensive testing of the forthcoming PUZZLE 4.0
we are looking for new beta testers. Please check the web page

 http://www.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de/~strimmer/puzzle.html

for further information. As the program is very well-tested from
lab-internal studies we hope that no severe bugs will be found.
New features of version 4.0 compared to version 3.1 include

 - computation of clock-like branch lengths
   (also for amino acids and for non-binary trees)
 - automatic likelihood ratio clock test
 - two-state ML model for presence-absence data
 - display of most probable assignment of rates to sites
 - identification of groups of identical sequences

Please drop us a line (strimmer at zi...) with your comments!

Many thanks,

            Korbinian Strimmer
            Arndt von Haeseler