Help plot phylogenetic boostrap values from ClustalW

Jan Hansen janhan at cbs.dtu.dk
Fri Apr 17 10:03:44 EST 1998

Reg: Phylogeneitc trees

Plotting boostrap values from clustalw:

How do I get the boostrap confidence values for each node
plotted on the graph, together with a bar indicating how
much 10% sequence divergence is in horisontal direction?
Neither drawgram nor drawtree support such feature?

My plots should be in postscript or other format.
Any  such phylo plot programs available for UNIX?

Any form help appreciated.

Thanks

--

yours truly, with kind regards and thanks again

Jan Hansen

Center for Biological Sequence Analysis
Institute for Biotechnology
The Technical University of Denmark
Building 208, DK-2800 Lyngby
Denmark

Phone:  +45 4525 2485
Fax:    +45 45 93 15 85
E-mail: janhan at cbs.dtu.dk
WWW:    http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/janhan/homepage.html

Be aware - take care - We may be wrong,, right?!