Help plot phylogenetic boostrap values from ClustalW

Jerry Learn learn at
Fri Apr 17 10:49:25 EST 1998

If you are using a Sun running SunOS 4.1.x or later, you should try
treetool which is available at
<>. As
far as I know this is the only program that will do what you ask for on a
UNIX. If you use windows or a Macintosh treeview
<> can plot both
bootstrap values and a scale bar.

Jerry Learn