Help plot phylogenetic boostrap values from ClustalW

Jerry Learn learn at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 17 10:49:25 EST 1998

If you are using a Sun running SunOS 4.1.x or later, you should try
treetool which is available at
<ftp://ftp.cme.msu.edu/pub/RDP/programs/TreeTool/treetool2.0.2.tar>. As
far as I know this is the only program that will do what you ask for on a
UNIX. If you use windows or a Macintosh treeview
<http://taxonomy.zoology.gla.ac.uk/rod/treeview.html> can plot both
bootstrap values and a scale bar.

Jerry Learn