The Evolution of the Metabolic Functions of Bacteria

Mark Abell mabell at surfsouth.com
Mon Apr 27 08:56:08 EST 1998

Hi.  My name is Mark Abell.  I am a physician assistant and a freelance
medical writer. I have been given an assignment: a report about the
"evolution of the metabolic functions of bacteria."  I would appreciate
it if anyone who accesses this usenet group if they would either point
me in the right direction (on the WWW) or provide me with some good
articles about the subject.  The articles will be used for the report,
but appropriate reference will be provided for the author(s).

Thanks for your help.

Mark E. Abell, BS, PA-C
mabell at surfsouth.com