Gustavo Parisi gustavo at
Tue Apr 28 16:14:53 EST 1998

I have the following problem:
I've obtained 5 most parsimonious trees using different a posteriori
weighting schemes. The tree with the best fitness for the data ,as
indicated from the evaluation of different homoplasy index, was number 4
(obtained using RC with the reweighting option in PAUP). I've run a
Kishino test using protml, over the 5 trees and the best one with 0.6
bootstrap probability is number  3. How can I decide which of the two
topologies is the best estimate for my data?
Thank you in advance,

Gustavo Parisi
Unidad de Fisicoquimica
Universidad Nacional de Quilmes