concerted evolution

Nick Campbell pancampb at dingo.cc.uq.edu.au
Thu Jan 8 11:06:09 EST 1998

Hi,
I am hoping to include a section on concerted evolution in a lecture this
year and it would be good to have an appropriate reference to give the
students (not to mention to help me explain it well in the lecture!).  Does
anybody know of a textbook, review paper etc that includes a nice clear
discussion of concerted evolution suitable for undergraduates to obtain a
good basic understanding ?  A concise discussion of all the suggested
mechanisms of concerted evolution (gene conversion etc) would also be a
bonus - hopefully including diagrams.

Cheers
Nick

Nick Campbell