J Mol Biol and Mol Biol Evol address

Marc Robinson marc at kimura.tau.ac.il
Tue Jul 14 10:05:16 EST 1998

Marcel P. Keller wrote:
> Does anyone know the phone number (or web address) of the above mentionend
> journals? I'd like to get the instructions for authors.

I also found a list of pointers towards instructions to authors on
the web at:

It doesn't include MBE, but it does include JMB and tons of other
mol/cell biology related journals (it's primarly health science).

hope this helps
Marc Robinson            tel    : +972-3-6408646
Department of Zoology    fax    : +972-3-6409403
Tel Aviv University      e-mail : marc at kimura.tau.ac.il
Ramat Aviv 69978 Israel
 "La liberte ne s'use que quand on ne s'en sert pas."