Homology/synteny rat chromosome 2 and mouse chromosomes???

wai wkl1j at clinmed.gla.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 11:15:08 EST 1998

Dear reasearchers was wondering if anyone could help me, I am looking
for a website that will give me any homologies between rat and mouse
especially chromosome 2 and 5 in the rat.

Both anonmymous markers as well as genes would be great.
I was looking at the jackson lab database which was quite helpful, but
need more genes on chromosome 2 so i can see if there are any syntenic
regions on mouse chromosomes.

Also need maps of bothe markers and genes for rat chromosome 5
All help would be graetly appreciated.
Thanks