ICCS, SPCS and Complex-M UPDATE

Yaneer Bar-Yam yaneer at necsi.org
Mon Oct 5 20:33:24 EST 1998

ICCS:International Conference on Complex Systems
     Oct. 25-30 at the Sheraton Nashua, NH
 An updated program is available at
 http://www.necsi.org/html/iccs2.html

 If you are expecting to participate but have
 not notified us (several people have told me
 this recently) please do so to iccs at necsi.org

-------------------
Satelite meeting information:
-------------------
 IS CLASSICAL STATISTICAL MECHANICS A USEFUL TOOL FOR
 UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX SYSTEMS?

 Conf. Chair:  Bruce Boghosian
 Saturday, 24 October at M.I.T. Room 6-120, 8 am - 6 pm
 For registration information, program and map see
 http://necsi.org/events/spcs.html

-------------------
 "MANAGING THE COMPLEX" --- A SEMI-ANNUAL COLLOQUIUM ON
 COMPLEX SYSTEMS AND THE MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS

 Conf. Chair:  Michael Lissack
 October 22-25, 1998 at the Swissotel, Boston, Massachusetts
 For registration information and program (to be posted early
 this week) see
 http://lissack.com/managing.html

Yaneer Bar-Yam
President