How to interpret P values in partition homogeneity test?

A Mitchell am16 at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Thu Dec 16 14:11:05 EST 1999

Try these for starters:

Farris, J.S., M. Kallersjo, A.G. Kluge and C. Bult. 1994. Testing the
significance of incongruence. Cladistics 10:315-319.

Cunningham, C.W. 1997. Is congruence between data partitions a reliable
predictor of phylogenetic accuracy? Syst. Biol. 46:464-478.

Cunningham, C.W. 1997. Can three incongruence tests predict when data
should be combined? Mol. Biol. Evol. 14:733-740.

Andrew Mitchell
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Alberta
Edmonton, T6G 2E9